- Easy to use.
- installs in seconds.
- Highly visible.
- Extra security
- Extra security – cutting the steering wheel will not help to remove the lock.Smooth EVA from handle.
1. Hold the lock in you right hand. Carefully place the twin hooks around the steering wheel rim, for ultimate security over one of the spokes.
2. With your left hand, pull the forked bar and carefully place the twin hooks around the steering wheel rim, if possible over one of the spokes, it is now locked.
3. To unlock, align the recessed side of the cross key with the red dot.
4. Turn the key anti clockwise and hold it while you push the lock closed for easy storage.